Tuesday, February 1, 2011

thank you friend ;)


hey. nothing to say . juz wanna say sorry to only one my bestfriend.
I do not know what I'm doing. but please forgive me. I know you hurt. I appreciate when there is a good friend like you. I'm stuck and I was trapped between the brother and friend. I love them both. but why when I select friends, then I am suffering. I need a friend who has in times of hardship and love. but a good friend I created my own kind of stubble! honestly I'm so tired la friend. I do not want anything but please understand my situation right now. I'm not strong when there is no friend like you. I need time to forget him. I have no one else. I do not want to lose you, O friends. I'm sorry.

---> life is difficult for us to guess .. sometimes we feel close to someone. but actually a lot. even if we can grasp her hand, her heart is not necessarily to our dive. maybe we can make him laugh, but we do not know what it means to smile. when she cries, we think we can persuade our presence although not directly favored. indigenous world, we will not know who the friends and opponents who up till now we fell down. whether the hand is extended, or we left ..
renung renungkan lah ye teman. aku perlukan kau sebab kau satu satu nye kawan aku yang care bout aku . thanks . ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment